With more time being spent at home, it’s the perfect opportunity to hone your bartending skills and try out a new cocktail. And since we can’t go to the bar, we’ll bring the bartender to you. Serving up a MARTINI® Fiero Spritz, a bittersweet, citrus-forward cocktail, globally acclaimed mixologist and TL Insider’s bartender-in-residence Evelyn Chick will host this exclusive virtual masterclass on #FieroFriday. With expert tips and instruction, she’ll show you how to add some natural glow to your golden hour with the MARTINI Fiero Spritz and its 100% natural flavour, and more. Plus, special guest Eron Novalski, partner and executive chef at NOCE, will share some classic Italian food pairings to tastefully complement your aperitivo.
How it works:
- Purchase a MARTINI Fiero Spritz Kit with free delivery through the TL x Runner Storefront using promo code TLMARTINI.
- Register for the class for free through the link below.
- Follow along as Evelyn demonstrates 3 cocktail recipes step-by-step.
Fiero Spritz Kit includes:
- 1 MARTINI Fiero (750ml)
- 1 MARTINI Prosecco (750ml)
- 1 San Pellegrino (750ml)
- 1 Orange
- 2 stemless spritz glasses
- 1 Himalayan salt candle
Other cocktails being demonstrated:
Firebird CollinsFlavours of orange, stone fruits and figs paired with rich herbs.
- 1.5oz Martini Fiero
- 1 teaspoon Fig Jam (can be substituted with any types of berry jam)
- 0.5oz Lemon
- 2 drops Bittered Sling Plum & Rootbeer Bitters (can be substituted with angostura, aromatic or orange bitters)
- Topped with Soda
- Garnished with Fig and Thyme Sprigs (can be substituted with an orange peel)
Dreamland PunchSubtly floral and bright flavours that can be scaled up as a family sized serve or singular portion—a delightful aperitif to any virtual or in person get together
- 1oz Martini Fiero
- 1oz Martini Dry
- 0.5oz Honey
- 0.5oz Lemon
- 2oz Chamomile Tea (can be substituted with another floral, herbal tea)
- 2oz Sparkling Wine
- Garnish with Lemon Wheels and Edible Flowers (optional)